At the XIII annual assembly of the Chilean Wine Association, Aurelio Montes was elected as the new president, who will be in charge for the next two years. On the other side, our winemaker and founder: Maria Luz Marin, was chosen as part of the directory, being the only woman in this select group of experts.
In the activity, the current situation of the wine industry was analyzed and the objectives for this 2019 were deepened.
The other members of the board are:
- President: Aurelio Montes Baseden (Viña Montes)
- Vicepresident: Mario Pablo Silva (Viña Casa Silva)
- Treasurer: Juan José Bouchon (Bouchon Family Wines)
- Director: Thomas Domeyko (Viña Concha y Toro)
- Director: Andrés Lavados (Viña Santa Rita)
- Director: Pedro Herane (Viña San Pedro Tarapacá)
- Director: Alfonso Undurraga (Viña Koyle)
- Director: Martín Silva (Viña Ventisquero)
- Director: María Luz Marín (Viña Casa Marín)
- Director: Eugenio Carvallo (Cristal Chile)